Nillo Hairdressing - HIGHLY DISSATISFIED- PHYSICALLY ABUSED
I cannot believe what happened earlier this evening.I went to Nillo Hairdressing on 28 Lorne Street to get highlights done.
It was to cost $180, so I expected a decent job for the price I was paying. The hairdresser assured me my hair would look the same way I described it to her. I have long hair and in the past it has typically taken 1-2 hours for the entire process. However, this colouring by Nillo Hairdressing was completed in a short 20 minutes.
It was not the colour I asked for, it was uneven and they forgot to do the entire left side of my head. It had all gone wrong, and the staff even agreed that it did not look as good as it should have, however the salon owner would not let me leave the salon without paying full price. When I said I was highly dissatisfied with the result and wanted it fixed, she took out a brush and mixing bowl and told me I wasn't allowed to leave unless she could dye my hair BLACK. When I refused, the salon manager tried to physically restrain me while hurling verbal abuse.
At this point, I feared for my safety and had to call the police. After more than two hours of being held against my will at the salon, the police had to intervene. A police report was filed and they had to escort me out of the salon to get out safely, I still had to pay $130 just to end the entire ordeal faster as it was getting very late. I am incredibly upset with the result of my hair and even more so at this confrontation.
Consumers beware.Do not go to Nillo Hairdressers.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So it was my prom day last Saturday and I went to the Ulta in Coral Springs. I had an appointment for hair and make up. Elizabeth did a beautiful..."
- "As a birthday present, my husband took me to get my hair done. We took a photo of the color and style that I wanted(an actual picture of me) –..."
- "On Sunday, October 9th I went to the Regis Salon at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, Washington. I had a 1pm appointment with a stylist named Roberta. I brought a..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."